Birkenstock Gizeh Khaki EVA Regular
The BIRKENSTOCK Gizeh is a genuine classic. Modelled on the traditional cork sandal, it is made from ultra-light and highly flexible EVA. The high-quality, odour-neutral EVA has been tested for harmful substances and combines numerous positive attributes. It is ultra lightweight, highly elasticated, shock-absorbent, waterproof, skin-friendly – and offers the comfort you have come to expect from BIRKENSTOCK.
The original BIRKENSTOCK footbed, is inspired by the natural imprint of a foot in the sand. Its anatomical shape ideally supports the natural walking action of your foot. Your feet, joints and back are protected. At the same time, your foot and leg muscles are exercised, and your health and well-being benefit as a result.
- Anatomically shaped BIRKENSTOCK footbed in EVA
- Lightweight & Flexible.
- Water, oil and Grease resistant.
- Shock absorbing and cushioned footbed.
- Arch and Metatarsal support, a deep heel cup to guide your stride, and roomy toe box to accommodate the natural shape of the foot.
- The anatomically contoured footbed helps to equally distribute the weight of the body over the foot and encourages a natural and correct posture.
- Upper/lining/sole: one-piece EVA
- Details: waterproof, washable, ultra lightweight
- Made in Germany